There are many ways to get involved and help make a difference in the lives of others! From putting together a short-term trip to simply connecting us with others who may be interested in traveling or supporting us financially, there is something for everyone. As we seek to assist orphans and impoverished families, those willing to share their time and resources make everything we do possible!
Ideas for Involvement may Include:
- Pray for our Ministry. Shoot us an email and we’ll add you to our prayer team.
- Grab a friend or two and join us on a trip!
- Line up one of our leaders to
speak to your church, small group, Sunday School class, business, civic club, etc.
- Put together a group of friends and family for a Short-term Trip. We’ll handle all of the travel logistics and planning details!
- Support us financially: one time, monthly, quarterly, or annually!
- Connect us with a business, church or other organization interested in becoming a sponsor or participating in a trip.
- Visit us on Facebook and share with your friends.
- Share information about our short-term trips with individuals and organizations such as churches, civic groups, student organizations, hunting and fishing clubs, etc.
- Host a fundraiser or recruit others to support our endeavors.
- Connect us with an event to help increase exposure and awareness.
- Donate items to be auctioned off such as merchandise, fishing charters, hunting packages, time at your condo or vacation home, etc.
- Assist us with a booth at a church, conference,campus ministry event, or other public venue.
- Notify us if you become aware of any grants or other funding sources for which we may qualify.
- Help pass along our Quarterly Newsletter to your email contacts. SIGN UP