Join Reel Life and Mexican Medical in San Quintín, Mexico!
Join us for the adventure of a lifetime! Take your family far from the distractions of everyday life, and together you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of assisting orphans and impoverished families. Serving with your family alongside Mexican Medical, you will engage with local leaders to assist them in the betterment of their own community through Vacation Bible School (VBS), special events, and medical clinics for adults and children. In addition, your Trip Leader will guide your family through a series of biblical life application principles, positioning each member to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Total Trip Cost is $750+ Airfare to San Diego
- Tax deductible
- $750 Covers food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs.
- Children ages 8 and younger will receive a $150 discount!
- Flight to San Diego should cost between $250-$600
Prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control.
+ Optional Recreation Activity
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
Important Due Dates
Due April 9th
- Registration Forms (RLI Sign Up Form & RLI Release Form & Mexican Medical: Adult Forms or Minor Forms)
- Contact us if you need printed copies mailed to you.
- Photocopy of Passport (or information about application process)
- Photocopy of Insurance Card
- $300 non-refundable deposit. Make a Payment
Due May 14th
- Second payment of $450
Due June 11th
- Remaining balance – Cost of the Flight to San Diego (around $250-$600)
Type of Work
During this trip you will be asked to assist local missionaries in their ongoing work in San Quintín and the surrounding areas. The community where you will be serving is known to be very safe! You will receive instruction about the bigger picture of their work in Mexico while you are there, and will be asked to help with projects such as medical fairs, children’s activities and light construction, or simply to join them in building relationships and caring for the local impoverished communities that they are working within. For more information, contact us or your Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator.
Read about other Christ Follower’s experiences working in San Quintin and celebrate what God is doing!
Please submit all form photocopies
and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email form scans to Trips@Reel-Life.org