Interested in traveling to a specific location at a time that is convenient for you and your family or friends? We will help you make it happen!
- Travel with a team of your best friends, family, or small group
- Travel at a time that fits yessay writerour schedule
- Work on a specific project
We are Here to Help
The thought of leading a short-term team can be overwpurchase argumentative essayshelming, but we are here to help! Our coordinators will streamline the process and handle trip details and responsibilities.
What You Do as Team Leader:
- Select the dates and destination
- Recruit participants
- Guide team through our pre-trip material in 2-3 pre-trip meetings
- Serving as the liaison between the team and the field partner while on the ground
What We Do:
- Provide team leader with options for projects and field partners
- Coordinate trip dates and trip destination with field partner
- Coach Team leader on recruiting and leading the trip
- Provide flyers and brochures to aid in recruiting
- Communicate with participants about details of the trip
- Obtain payments, required forms and passports from participants
- Administer scholarship and fundraising program
- Book airfare, coordinate lodging, meals and ground transportation
- Provide team with Pre-trip guides and informational material
- Provide devotional guides for use during trip
- Provide Follow Up Materials and Feedback Survey afterwards
What Field Partners Do:
- Plan effective and sustainable projects in which teams are able to participate
- Use the short-term team to further their own mission, goals and agenda.
- Arrange ground transportation, lodging, meals, supplies and translators for the team
- Assume leadership responsibilities over the team during their stay
- Return teams safely to the airport and the end of the trip
Click the link below and complete the form to start the process.