Interested in traveling to a specific location at a time that is convenient for you and your family or friends? We will help you make it happen!
- Travel with a team of your best friends, family, or small group
- Travel at a time that fits your schedule
- Work on a specific project
We are Here to Help
The thought of leading a short-term team can be overwhelming, but we are here to help! Our coordinators will streamline the process and handle trip details and responsibilities.
What You Do as Team Leader:
- Select the dates and destination
- Recruit participants
- Guide team through our pre-trip material in 2-3 pre-trip meetings
- Serve as the liaison between the team and the field partner while on the ground
What We Do:
- Provide team leader with options for projects and field partners
- Coordinate trip dates and trip destination with field partner
- Coach Team leader on recruiting and leading the trip
- Provide flyers and brochures to aid in recruiting
- Communicate with participants about details of the trip
- Obtain payments, required forms and passports from participants
- Administer scholarship and fundraising program
- Book airfare, coordinate lodging, meals and ground transportation
- Provide team with Pre-trip guides and informational material
- Provide devotional guides for use during trip
- Provide Follow Up Materials and Feedback Survey afterwards
What Field Partners Do:
- Plan effective and sustainable projects in which teams are able to participate
- Use the short-term team to further their own mission, goals and agenda.
- Arrange ground transportation, lodging, meals, supplies and translators for the team
- Assume leadership responsibilities over the team during their stay
- Return teams safely to the airport and the end of the trip
Click the link below and complete the form to start the process.