Would you consider contributing to our General Fund that is used to meet the following needs?
- $90,000 is needed to cover our entire ministry overhead for one year. In order to keep costs as low as possible, our mission trips are operated on a break-even basis. Therefore, funding is needed to help with necessary ministry overhead and staffing costs. Smaller donations may also be put toward this need and are greatly appreciated!
- Funds to cover project expenses for a typical short-term team. Projects may include medical, orphan care, food, safe water, adequate housing, church planting, or educational expenses. For specifics, please contact us at email@example.com.
- $8-10,000 per well to provide safe drinking water for remote villages in Ecuador. We are working to meet the physical need of clean water while ministering to their greatest need – a saving relationship with Jesus Christ. We have found this to be effective for reaching large numbers of unreached people.
- Funds needed to help volunteers with travel costs so that they are able to assist where needed.
- Funds needed for scholarships and partial scholarships which are awarded based on merit and need. Our international mission trips range in price from $1,200 to $1,900 per person. Missions to more difficult to reach areas run from $3,500 to $5,000.
- Frequent Flyer Miles to help with our overhead/cost of travel