There are many ways to get involved and be used to further the Kingdom of God. From putting together a Huddle or Discipleship Group to joining us for a short-term trip or simply connecting us with others who may be interested in serving or supporting us financially, there is something for everyone.
Ideas for Involvement:
- Let us know if we can be of assistance to your church in any way. We desire to complement the work of the bride of Christ!
- Form a Huddle group, or a gathering of others who are also interested in multiplying their faith.
- Form a discipleship group with 2-4 new or untrained believers, equipping them to mature in Christ and to reproduce their faith as well.
- Join us on one of our upcoming mission trips or form your own team for a custom Reel Life mission!
- If you are unable to go, consider providing a scholarship for someone else! Travel cost is a primary obstacle for many.
- Pray for our ministry. Shoot us an email to Info@Reel-Life.org and we’ll add you to our prayer team!
- Schedule one of our leaders to speak at your church, small group, Sunday school class, business, Civic Club, etc.
- Support us financially: monthly, quarterly, or annually!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Share information about our discipleship initiative or short-term trips with individuals and organizations such as your church, small groups, civic groups, student organizations, friends, etc.
- Provide specific funding for outreach tools, such as Bibles, solar lights, water filters, gospel tracts, VBS materials, etc.