There are many ways to get involved and help make a difference in the lives of others! From putting together a short-term trip to simply connecting us with others who may be interested in traveling or supporting us financially, there is something for everyone. As we seek to assist orphans and impoverished families, those willing to share their time and resources make everything we do possible!
Ideas for Involvement:
- Let us know if we can be of assistance to your church in any way. We desire to complement the work of the bride of Christ!
- Join us on one of our upcoming mission trips or form your own team for a custom Reel Life mission!
- If you are unable to go, consider providing a scholarship for someone else! Travel cost is a primary obstacle for many.
- Pray for our ministry. Shoot us an email to Info@Reel-Life.org and we’ll add you to our prayer team!
- Schedule one of our leaders to speak at your church, small group, Sunday school class, business, Civic Club, etc.
- Support us financially: monthly, quarterly, or annually!
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Share information about our short-term trips with individuals and organizations such as your church, small groups, civic groups, student organizations, friends, etc.
- Provide specific funding for outreach tools, such as Bibles, solar lights, water filters, gospel tracts, VBS materials, etc.