Listing of Current Needs
- $80,000 for a children’s home for the (un)adopted program in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic. Partnering with the building science program at Auburn University, we are seeking to emphasize a system of providing children an opportunity to learn a trade prior to “aging out” of the orphanage at age 14.
- $100,000 for the construction of the “Not Forgotten” boy’s orphanage in Peru
- $1,600 for costs associated with a life-saving surgery for an impoverished mother suffering from breast cancer. Historically, 6 women will need funding to have this procedure through Mexican Medical each year.
- $1,000 for general supplies needed for Mexican Medical’s orphanage for disabled children in the Baja.
- $300 to provide a sewing machine to help a young mother in Guatemala City start a business as a seamstress. ($300 per machine)
- $50 for a water filtration system. ($50 will provide an entire family with safe, clean drinking water for 5 years)
- $2,000 for general supplies needed for a girl’s home in Costa Rica
- $1,700 needed to help volunteers with travel costs so that they are able to assist where needed. (Roughly $1,700 per person, not to include cost of fishing or any other recreation)
- Frequent Flyer Miles to help with our overhead/cost of travel
To see a list of past completed projects and endeavors, visit