Reel Life trips are about giving of our time, treasure and talent to serve alongside our field partners in settings across the globe. Volunteer teams assist local churches in sustainable, gospel-centered projects in the areas of education, clean water initiatives, medical outreach, adequate housing and orphan care.
Our mission opportunities also serve as a time of renewal, perspective and sharpening, and provide a platform for ministry leaders to use short-term missions as a tool for discipleship and evangelism training. In addition, our training and study materials challenge participants to examine their own hearts while away from all of the distractions and busyness of life.
- Our trips are often family-oriented and suitable for men, women and mature children.
- Time is spent participating in what God is already doing through our field partners and local churches.
- Trips are offered throughout the year, typically consisting of 6-30 travelers and lasting between 5-8 days. The length of trips, schedule, and projects vary depending on the needs of our host and the desires of those traveling.
- RLI works directly with our trusted field partners to coordinate travel, accommodations, and all activities. Each traveler is provided with a detailed information packet prior to travel. This information includes details about the location, a packing list, and in country contact information. Trips are typically scheduled 3-6 months out, so there is plenty of time to plan and prepare for an incredible journey!
- Our trips are priced as affordably as possible and operated on a break-even basis. Cost is based on the fees charged by the field partner which cover meals, lodging, transportation and supplies. In addition, we build a cost into each trip to cover the team leader plus a small fee for our administration, t-shirts, training materials and trip insurance.