Join Reel Life and Mexican Medical in Cabo San Lucas!
Far from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of assisting orphans and impoverished families in the Southern Baja. Serving alongside Mexican Medical and local churches, you will engage with local leaders in Mexico to assist them in the betterment of their own community through conducting medical clinics, assisting with construction, playing sports and games with kids, and various other projects. These projects are suitable for all ages. Your Trip Leader will guide your team through biblical life application principles, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Total Cost $1,125 + airfare
- Covers food, lodging, ground transport, trip insurance, supplies, and administrative costs.
- Airfare should cost $300-$700
Prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control.
+ Optional Recreation Activities
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
Due July 1st
- Registration forms (RLI Sign Up Form & RLI Release Form & Mexican Medical: Adult Forms or Minor Forms)
- Contact us if you need printed forms mailed to you
- Photocopy of Passport (or information about the application process)
- Photocopy of Insurance Card
- $300 non-refundable deposit.
- Make a Payment
Due August 10th
- Second Payment of $825 due
Due September 10th
- Remaining Balance Due (Cost of Flight $400-700)
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org
Please Contact Us or your Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.