Join Reel Life and SCORE in Costa Rica!
Join Reel Life International and journey far from the distractions of everyday life where you will have the opportunity to use karate in a unique, gospel-centered ministry. Serving alongside our trusted field partner, Mike Tabor with SCORE International, in San Jose, Costa Rica, you will be involved in teaching and training both children and adults. In addition, Master Joe will guide the team through a series of biblical life application principles, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truths.
Total Cost is $1,250 + Airfare
- Covers food, lodging, ground transport, trip insurance, supplies, and administrative costs.
- Airfare should cost $300-$700
Prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control.
+ Optional Recreation Activities
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
Important Due Dates
Due January 31, 2015
- Registration Forms (RLI Sign Up Form & RLI Release Form & SCORE Forms)
- Contact Us if you need printed forms mailed to you
- Photocopy of Passport
- Photocopy of Insurance Card
- $300 non-refundable deposit
- Make A Payment
Due March 18, 2015
- Second payment of $400.00
Due April 30, 2015
- Third payment of $550
Due May 31, 2015
- Remaining balance – Cost of Flight (around $500-$800)
- Children ages 5-8 must be accompanied by a Parent
- Children ages 9-12 must be “Assigned a Parent”. This chaperone will closely accompany the child to which he or she has been assigned during the week of the trip.
- Teenagers 13+ may participate “On Their Own” but will still be under the close supervision of trip leaders, parents, and chaperones.
Type of Work
During this trip you will be asked to assist local missionaries in their ongoing work. You will receive instruction about the bigger picture of their work in Costa Rica, and will be asked to help with particular projects according to your skill level, or simply to join them in building relationships and caring for the local impoverished communities that they are working within. Please Contact Us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org