Join Reel Life in Peru!
Join us for an incredible mission opportunity! Set apart from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of sharing the Gospel with indigenous peoples. Around Maras, Peru are 8 villages that do not have the presence of an Evangelical church. The religious beliefs in Maras are a mix of Catholicism and the Inca religion. You will engage with indigenous leaders to assist them in evangelism in the local villages. In addition, your Trip Leader, Omar Yanez, will guide the team through biblical life applications, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Total Cost is $1700 + Airfare
- Tax deductible
- $1700 Covers food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs.
- Airfare costs TBD
+ Optional Recreation Activity
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
Important Due Dates
Due November 1st
- RLI Sign Up Form (Contact us if you need printed copies mailed to you)
- Photocopy of Passport (or information about application process) If you are traveling internationally, make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond your dates of travel.
- $300 non-refundable deposit
- Make A Payment
Due December 1st
- Second payment of $1400
- Remaining balance – Cost of Flight
Type of Work
Our goal is to share the gospel in these villages and plant a church in each village. The focus of this trip will be door-to-door evangelism, bible studies, and handing out Christmas gifts for the children in order to build relationships. Please Contact Us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org