JOIN REEL LIFE AND SCORE FOR A FAMILY BASEBALL TRIP!
Join us for an incredible Spring Break mission opportunity far from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of sharing the love of Christ with those in need. Serving alongside SCORE International, you will have the opportunity to minister in several different ways. As a means of outreach, our participants will play baseball with kids in the community while mothers and daughters have the opportunity to visit Score’s “Lilly House” and spend time with precious young girls who have been rescued from the street. Our team will also help distribute food and water purification systems to impoverished families. This is a great opportunity for parents and children to experience caring for others as well as to introduce younger children to missions at an early age. In addition, your Trip Leaders, Brooks and Elisabeth Souders, will guide the team through a series of biblical life applications, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Cost is $1450 per person and $1300 for kids under 10
- Covers food, lodging, airfare, ground transport, trip insurance, supplies, and administrative costs.
Prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control.
+ Optional Recreation Activities
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
IMPORTANT DUE DATES
DUE DECEMBER 21ST, 2016
- Registration Forms (RLI Sign Up Form)
- Photocopy of passport (or information on your application process) If you are traveling internationally, make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond your dates of travel.
- $300 non-refundable deposit Make A Payment
DUE MARCH 3RD 2017
- Remaining balance of $1150
Please Contact Us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org