Join Reel Life in Eleuthera, Bahamas!
Join Reel Life International in Eleuthera, Bahamas for an incredible short-term mission opportunity! Reel Life will be returning for its 3rd visit to the community of Blackwood in North Eleuthera to serve the 1,000 person Haitian community there and the 1 year church community of New Jerusalem Church. You will have the opportunity to serve alongside the local church in ministering to the people of the Blackwood community through church fellowship, medical missions, light construction work, food distribution, revival worship services and outreach with the local children in the community. The Reel Life group will be staying on the island of Spanish Wells, a short ferry ride across the water from North Eleuthera. The group will take ferry rides across to North Eleuthera daily. All medical personnel, families, parent/child and singles are welcome!
Total Trip Cost is $825 + airfare
- Tax deductible
- Covers food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs.
Any prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control. Arrival and Departure dates are flexible based on the final flight arrangements.
+ Optional Recreation Activity
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, beach trips, swimming, etc.
Important Due Dates
Due December 15th
Due January 15th
- 2nd payment of $525
- Photocopy of Passport (or information on your application process) If you are traveling internationally, make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond your dates of travel.
Due February 15th
- Remaining balance – Cost of the Flight
Please submit all form photocopies
and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email form scans to Trips@Reel-Life.org