Join Reel Life in Guatemala!
Join us for an incredible mission opportunity! Set apart from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of assisting those in need while serving alongside the missionary hosts for your team. You will engage with indigenous leaders to assist them in the betterment of their own community. In addition, your Trip Leader, Isaac Thompson, will guide the team through biblical life applications, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Total Cost is $1200 + Airfare
- Tax deductible
- $1200 covers food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs
- Flight will cost between $500-$800
Important Due Dates
Due January 1st:
- RLI Sign Up Form
(Contact Us if you need printed copies mailed to you)
- $300 Non-Refundable Deposit
- Make A Payment
Due January 15th:
- Second Payment of $900
- Remaining Balance – Cost of Flight (around $500-$800)
- Potter’s House Forms
- Photocopy of Passport (or information about application process). If you are traveling internationally, make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond your dates of travel.
Type of Work
During this trip you will be asked to assist local missionaries in their ongoing work. You will receive instruction about the bigger picture of their work in Guatemala, and will be asked to help with particular projects according to your skill level, or simply to join them in building relationships and caring for the local impoverished communities that they are working within. Please Contact Us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org