Join us in Guatemala!
Set apart from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of assisting orphans and impoverished families while serving alongside Potters House. You will engage with indigenous leaders to assist them in the betterment of their own community. Your Trip Leaders are Zach and Haley Skipper. They lead a student ministry in the Birmingham area called Bigtime Ministries and will guide the team through biblical life application principles, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truths.
Total Cost is $1000 + Airfare
- Tax deductible
- $1000 Covers food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs.
- Flight will cost between $500-$800
+ Optional Recreation Activity
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as fishing, tours, zip-line, horse rides, beach, etc.
Important Due Dates
Due December 10th 2015
- RLI Sign Up Form
- Potter’s House Forms
- Photocopy of Passport (or information on your application process)
- $300 non-refundable deposit Make A Payment
Due January 15th 2016
- Second payment of $700
Due February 15th 2016
- Remaining balance – Cost of Flight (around $500-$800)
Type of Work
During this trip you will be asked to assist local missionaries in their ongoing work. You will receive instruction about the bigger picture of their work in Guatemala, and will be asked to help with particular projects according to your skill level, or simply to join them in building relationships and caring for the local impoverished communities that they are working within. Please Contact Us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any general questions.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org