Join Reel Life in Cuba!
***Please note that there is an extra $150 flight fee for any team members who sign-up at at this point.
Join us for an incredible Spring Break mission opportunity! Set apart from the distractions of everyday life, you will be able to take part in the immensely rewarding work of assisting those in need while serving alongside local house churches. In addition, your Trip Leaders will guide the team through biblical life applications, positioning each volunteer to gain new perspectives and experience life changing biblical truth.
Total Trip Cost is $1,425
- Tax deductible
- $1,425 covers airfare, food, lodging, ground transport, insurance, supplies and administrative costs
Prices quoted are estimates only and may change slightly up or down due to circumstances beyond our control.
+ Optional Recreation Activity
- Additional cost to participant depending on activity
- Non tax-deductible
- Depending on availability, options may include activities such as local shopping and touring.
Important Due Dates
Due January 5th 2017 – VERY IMPORTANT!
- $300 non-refundable deposit (Make a Payment)
- This is very important. It includes a $125 Visa application fee. If this is submitted late, most times you will not be able to travel to Cuba.
- Download the Visa application info needed here:
- Please email this information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RLI Sign Up Form
- Photocopy of Passport (or information on your application process) If you are traveling internationally, make sure your passport is valid 6 months beyond your dates of travel.
Due February 1st
- Remaining balance of $1,125
Type of Work
During this trip you will be asked to assist missionaries in their ongoing work. You will help by providing house visitations and humanitarian aid projects. You will receive instruction about the bigger picture of the work in Cuba, and will be asked to help with particular projects according to your skill level, and you will be asked to join them in building relationships and caring for the local impoverished communities that they are working within.
Please submit all form photocopies and payments to:
Reel Life International
PO Box 661105
Birmingham, AL 35266
Or email scanned versions to Trips@Reel-Life.org
Please Contact Us us or this Trip Leader or Trip Coordinator with any questions.